ROYAL ASSOCIATION POLICY
OUR NAMES AND ROYAL/NOBLE TITLES ARE MEASURED VIA OUR VIRTUOUS ACTS
A brief address to all Registered Royal & Noble members of the Royal Association, by H.R.H. Prince Chrysostomos II, Royal Vice Secretary General of the Royal Association-
Royals and or Nobles are not measured by their titles, a title, whether inherited or awarded, does not make us Royal or Noble, our good deeds and expression of virtuousness and service to humanity, is what truly makes a titled man/woman a Royal or a Noble, a title does not bring you honor or credibility, you must bring honor and credibility to your title, by your good and virtuous deeds in service to humanity, it is upon such acts, we and our titles are measured by.
- Shall never be unjust or apply prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, color, age, disability, sex, gender difference, marital status, nationality, culture, religion or title
- Shall never attempt to convert any person from their existing religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political views or other belief systems
- Shall treat all people with the same dignity, kindness and respect as you would be expected to be treated
- Shall at all times express honesty, morality, kindness and respect to all mankind
- Shall treat equally, those who are rich with those who are poor and those different to you
- Shall dedicate what ever time that is possible in helping mankind in what ever means is within your capacity at that given time
- To express and be compassionate, sympathetic, or apply generous behavior or disposition to those in need
- When withing your capacity, means and or power you shall seek to promote human welfare
- When possible you shall express concern and apply action in helping to improve the welfare and happiness of all people.
- Shall never judge those who you deem to be different to you
- Shall never apply your title as a form of authority or order or command upon or against another person or persons
- Shall directly and or indirectly express the ethos of love and kindness to all people
- Shall consult and guide people in being virtuous
- Shall speak out against any injustices to mankind
- Shall respect the customs, cultures, religions and laws of other people and treat all as equals upon a foundation of a common and universal language of love and kindness and show that we are all brothers and sisters under God and to remind all that love and kindness is something we all respect and agree upon and share equally, which makes it the only unprejudiced truth that unites as all
- To always remind yourself that our time on earth is is not unlimited and the time we are blessed with, should be spent virtuously, so that out lives can truly be celebrated
- Give without ever expecting to receive anything in return and be thank-full
- Never expect or requests or accept any gifts of any type or money or any other type of reward for your virtuous actions as a registered member of the Royal Association
- There are various inherited and or awarded ranks of Royal and Noble Titles, as Registered Members of the Royal Association all ranks are united equally in their servitude to humanity, and it is fitting to all Registered Members of the Royal Association to accept that virtuousness and humanitarian acts which unites us all, and cannot be measured by rank, in this we are all united and equal.
- If it is withing your financial means to be charitable, be charitable, if it is not within your financial means to be charitable then be charitable in some other way, even if it is a simple gesture of kindness and or a few kind and encouraging words to someone, it is equally, all charitable.
- The Royal Association Oath is required to be taken by yourself – I hereby solemnly swear that I shall at all times be virtuous in all my acts as a member of the Royal Association and bring honor to my name and Title via my virtuous acts in serving humanity.
ROYAL & NOBLES HAVE HELPED GUIDE AND SHAPED THE WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY
TODAY WE DO THE SAME IN OUR HONORED SERVICE TO HUMANITY
MAY YOUR THOUGHTS & ACTIONS BE GUIDED BY ALL THAT IS GOOD & VIRTUOUS & MAY SUCH GOOD & VIRTUOUS ACTS BE BLESSED BY ALMIGHTY GOD